They say that the 16th Annual Healdsburg Wine Country Jazz Festival got the blues! Wine country is truly special but when the Jazz Festival comes to town, it shines just a little brighter. This year, the much anticipated festival welcomes a diverse line-up of talented musicians including Blues harmonica legend, Charlie Musselwhite headlining the event for 10 days of amazing music. What better time to come out and take in beautiful Sonoma wine country?
- May 30 – Marc Cary, Solo & Trio
- May 31 – Celebrating the Blues, Pt. 1
- June 1 – Blues Brunch with Guy Davis, Celebrating the Blues, Pt. 2
- June 2 – Jazz and Wine Dinner at DCK, Dixieland at the Bakery
- June 3 – Groovemasters with Rhonda Benin, Carlitos Medrano y Sabor de Mi Cuba
- June 4 – Mads Tolling Quartet
- June 5 – Marcus Shelby and the Freedom Jazz Choir
- June 6 – Bill Charlap & Renee Rosnes Piano Duo plus, Other Friday Events
- June 7 – Ron Carter Quartet, Other Saturday Events
- June 8 – Charles Lloyd & Zakir Hussain Workshop, Poncho Sanchez and His Latin Jazz Band
Can’t Wait for it all to start? Check out the Pre-Festival Events taking place!
- April 11 – Babatunde Lea & Friends at HCA
- May 18 – Jazz Night at the Movies
- Marcus Shelby & Freedom Jazz Choir Performances
Accommodations are available at the Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel, just minutes away in nearby Santa Rosa For more information bout our hotel, please visit our website. We hope everyone has a great time at the Healdsburg Wine Country Jazz Festival this year.
*image credit Healdsburg Jazz Festival